Houston, TX 77046-0200
As a Real Estate Specialist, who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here! It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
Experienced in metropolitan Houston real estate, as well as intimate local community knowledge, I work intensively to help Buyers meet their real estate goals. For Buyers, I help negotiate the best possible deal and search until I find the perfect property.
Experienced as both a Listing Agent and a Buyer's Agent benefits my principal Client with insight to probable situations that may arise while performing my fiduciary duties.
I know the many aspects of Texas residential real estate transactions, specializing in Houston's trendy innercity neighborhoods (West University, Memorial Park/Rice Military, Montrose, MidTown/Downtown, Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park, The Heights, Afton Oaks and River Oaks, Lazybrook and Timbergrove, to name just a few) as well as a proficient knowledge of many suburban masterplanned communities (Silverlake, First Colony and New Territory, The Woodlands and Kingwood, Champions Forest/FM 1960, Sharpstown, Cinco Ranch and Sugar Land).
I am a Full-Time Real Estate Professional, detail oriented representing Buyers or Sellers. I provide cost saving and effective marketing and property search strategies, incorporating time tested and current internet practices. I am an expert in corporate relocation, having represented many Clients of Fortune 500 companies within our designated sole "Houston Principal Brokerage firm" status with Cartus Mobility. I am a skilled negotiator and highly successful new agent Mentor within my company with a solid understanding of Texas Real Estate contracts. I want to be your next, and only, Realtor for Life.
A Commission Fee for our professional services performed is traditionally paid through the closed transaction by the Seller (Seller usually agrees to pay a fee to a Buyers Agent to "bring to the table a ready, willing and able Buyer"--regardless if the property is a "MLS" property or For Sale by Owner "FSBO" property) unless otherwise noted in our exclusive Buyer Representation Agreement or negotiated with the Seller at time of any offer presentation.
I will be contractually loyal to you, placing your best interests first, as your Exclusive Buyers Agent regardless of who pays our Commission Fee.
Sell a Home
As a Listing Agent, my extensive marketing plans will provide the opportunity to maximize the selling process, Guaranteed!:
- 1) We will implement The Coldwell Banker Service Guarantee, our commitment to perform our promised services.
- 2) Detailed description and photos of your property will be sent to the local Multiple Listing Service, making them accessible by all real estate offices. Multiple photographs will be taken of your home to ensure the Buyer and Agents are able to view many appealing aspects of your property while in their office or home.
- 3) We will provide worldwide exposure of your home via the Internet (color pictures with vibrate descriptions worldwide in seconds!) through over 725 websites including Realtor.com, HAR.com, Move.com, ColdwellBanker.com and HomeGain.com and publish your property in local newspapers.
- 4) A Good Faith Estimate of the anticipated proceeds that you can expect will be prepared for you following any purchase offer.
- 5) We will seek qualifying information on all Buyers submitting a Purchase Offer and strive to show your home to only qualified Buyers.
- 6) We will develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract Buyers, both on-site and on-line.
- 7) Your home will be presented to our Corporate Relocation Department to ensure any and all incoming Buyers are aware of your home immediately. And our status as the sole Principal Designated Brokerage firm in Houston for Cartus Relocation (the national's largest relocation firm), assures us of the most current information of impending employee transfers to our area, from most of the largest Fortune 500 companies and our state/federal governments.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.